Bexley Therapist Directory are returning to Blackfen Community Library for a Mother's Day Pamper and Shopping Evening.
What a beautiful treat for someone special. Choose from the following treatments:
Indian Head Massage
Spring Mandala & Painting Workshop
Saturday 7th March 2020
10am - 12pm
Ada and Albert Charity Boutique,Chislehurst.
The Mandala is an archetypal image whose occurrence is attested throughout the ages. It signifies the wholeness of the self’ - C.G. Jung
The Spring Mandala Painting Workshop at the fabulous Ada and Albert Charity Boutique in Chislehurst on Saturday 7th March from 10am to 12 noon is designed to allow your creative hemisphere to flow and run wild and free.
Based on the theme of the Spring season signifying rejuvenation, renewal and regrowth you will be designing and painting a Spring themed mandala pattern onto canvas.
This fully guided workshop costs £35 pp and will be structured as follows:
- An opening to creativity meditation
- Designing and planning your Spring themed Mandala pattern onto canvas
- Designing and making a Pebble Mandala pattern to gain familiarity with your colour and hue choices, geometric elements and patterns before
- Painting your Spring themed Mandala pattern onto the Artists Canvas
- A selection of herbal teas will be on offer during the workshop to stimulate, give clarity, focus and refresh you whilst you work
- A relaxing closing Mandala meditation.
Book your place now by emailing
Family Health & Wellbeing Day
Monday 6th April 2020
2pm - 5pm
Re-Instate - St John's Hall, West Street, Erith DA8 1AN
Enjoy an afternoon of half term fun, health & wellbeing for all the family this Easter.
Some of Bexley's mental health, health & wellbeing services are joining together to bring you an afternoon of children's activities, crafts, wellbeing treatments for all the family, health & mental health information, refreshments, cakes & more...